Saturday, July 5, 2008

Notes

Progress Report: FINALLY! All the wedding/honeymoon posts are now up! The backup of posts is long so hopefully I'll pick up the pace now.
.
A quick P.S.: My Ph.D. corrections were accepted today!!!!! So that means all that stands between me and those 3 little letters is printing 3 copies, binding them, and submitting the paperwork, all of which my friend Markus is doing for me (thank you again, Markus!).
.
Two things to note first:
1. My computer completely died today (this post comes via Yumi's computer), so these posts might be even more intermittent than I had originally thought (and throws a snag into the PhD corrections which are due shortly - yikes!).
2. I'll be posting in the opposite order of normal posts, such that the whole Hawaii travelogue reads in chronological order; in other words new posts will appear below (instead of above) older posts for now - so scroll down to see if there is anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment