Monday, January 5, 2009

The Return

I'm back from the 2 1/2 week journey which took me from Yokohama to Los Angeles to Cleveland to Phoenix to Los Angeles and finally back to Yokohama. It entailed dozens of hours in airports and airplanes and the like. It was both exhilarating and exhausting. I need a vacation from my vacation. Despite that, I went back to work today and am again facing the reality of running the school while teaching.

In any event, as usual I am behind in my emails, Facebook posts, and blog but I'll try to catch up while also getting back into the groove at work. Upcoming posts intended include the situation in Gaza, Obama's cabinet picks, more Japanese observations, omochi, complaints about Net10Phone, Internet Explorer, and the Westin LAX, and reviews of The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, The Price of Loyalty by Ron Suskind, Milk, Rachel Getting Married, and Slumdog Millionaire, and of course highlights from the U.S. trip.

Happy New Year! Thanks for reading. Please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment